Wednesday, October 26, 2005

So, i got 2 midterms comign up
one on halloween morning
and one the morning after
boourns
no halloween fun for me=(
althought i might make a run to the mall after my exams...
and load up on CANDY
mmm..cocolate....at 50% off...SO GOOD

ok. i seriously have studying issues.
i'm studying just fine in the social science centre,
where i have a table all to myself and a chair in front of me as a foot rest
(i'm frickin short ok!? so it's more comfy for me to stretch (heh) my legs than dangle them...=p)
but then i decide to forgo that comfy spot (just cuz it was a tad drafty)
and head on to the library
Good job jo
i'm in a cubicle, a dirty one at that
and no foot rest
and blogging about it to escape the inveitable
darn it
can you say uber procrastination?

and i think this is yet another record for jo
3 blogs in a week
haha
!

ok. i'm not that funny
time for me to leave this page and study classical sociological theorists. yum.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home