Monday, March 07, 2005

I've Got the Blahhhs

So i was at home during reading week and i picked up the comics page. The comic called Adam? was about the family getting the blahs and how it was contagious. Last week, the week back from reading week, i caught the case of the blahs. I was tired, unmotivated, just pure lazy. I think i only went to class beause i need to see where the class was (math) and because i had a quiz. Honestly, i only went to about...4 of my 10 classes...wow eh? And to top that off, i did absolutely NOTHING. no work, maybe minimal amounts of reading for my upcoming exams, but other than that...NOTHING. I just sat at home watching downloaded movies and tv shows. What a WASTE OF TIME. Last week was so weird for me. I'm not usually like that where i just decide that i dont' want to go to class..well, maybe except for math (it's useless anyways!) I found myself feeling depressed because i didn't have the motivation to do anything and i actually wanted to! anyways, i think the blahs are coming to a close...i actually did work and went to class! but then, i do have 2 exams coming up....so maybe it's becuase of that...meh

On another note, I SO want to go home. I've been back for one week and already i wish it was summer so i don't have to cook or whatever. Just to be back home. =(
It's hard being out on your own i find. true, there's the sense of freedom that you get but it's just not the same at home. WAHHHHHHHH 2 weeks until i MAYBE get to go home =( nooooooooooooo!

3 Comments:

Blogger sindy said...

haha.. jo u were basically describing my every day life here in windsor :P

2:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally know what you mean jo! no place like home... "home sweet home" *sigh*...

- lydia

10:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sweet me live @ home, but no freedom:P o well, i'd give up freedom for not cooking ahah.
i get homesick sometimes stayin @ york for too long. and i agree with sindy, that's kinda like me everyday too! :P

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home