Sunday, October 23, 2005

I have officially been tagged.

5 random facts about myself

1. I'm a bookworm with a genetic trait of falling asleep when reading textbooks (thanks dad)
2. My parent's have replaced me as their child with my dog Blazer
----> this is fine since now i have someone to blame for everything!!! (who ate the last piece of pie....the dog did...heh)
3. I am a movie/tv shows addict (GREY'S ANATOMY ALL THE WAY. and HOUSE, and ...everything else..heh)
-----> i should have gone into some film school or something
4. I have an invisible scar right smack dab in the middle of my forehead from a childhood injury that will only present itself if you make me cry...REALLY REALLY HARD--so don't try
5. Sindy got me a ring that has a spinny part...so i fidget and spin the ring over and over again...i have a callous on my finger because i've spun it so much.

So, i tag whoever reads this blog.....which i have no idea who...cuz i lazy and don't post...haha

2 Comments:

Blogger sindy said...

they're suppose to be 5 random yet weird facts.. u sux jo..

and u sux some more.. how can u possibly get a callous from the ring?? i spin it like 300 times a day.. and i don't have a callous.. ur a loser :P

11:48 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

YO JO. YOU BLOGGED! YAY! BLOG S'MORE!! Cuz i do check your blog...regularly...yes, i'm like, your greatest fan you've never known about. =0) Wait...aren't those called stockers? Wait...that's not right either. STALKERS. =0) Haha..

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home