Tuesday, October 25, 2005

ok. so because i don't want to study/make notes, i'm going to blog this one random thing

it's so cold in london that my feet are freezing...
yes, there's heat in my room, but i don't like to turn it up cuz then i suffocate
yes. I AM WEIRD. i accept that =)
random fact
so my feet were so cold that i finally gave in and put some socks on
not just random socks
but the toe socks that i have never worn
given to me by tiff
so many many years ago
ha
so i finally wore them
and they're really really warm
so that now my feet are sweaty
enough randomness for ya?
yep
i think so
back to studying
=)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Are they the toe socks??!?!!!!! haha...SO GREAT. =0)

7:20 PM  
Blogger sindy said...

haha i remember when tiff gave the toe soxs.. i liked them so much.. i wore them a lot.. and then they got holes in the toe parts..
and i had to throw them out :(

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home