Wednesday, May 24, 2006

So, just a random piece of information

first day back in london, i had to drive my roomate grace downtown to the police station
tidbit, i have never driven down there before.

So, what happened was that i dropped her off, then proceded to drive around the station to find parking.
so i made a right, drove up that road and proceeded to make another right.
i saw that there was an island on my right...and kept on driving.
made a right turn....WTH. IT WAS A ONE WAY ROAD!!!!!!! *headdesk*
sssssoooooooooo, jon was freaking out, i was freaking out, i saw an opening on the right, SO OBVIOIUSLY I TURNED IN.
some person was yelling at me saying it was a one way road...AS IF I DIDN"T KNOW THEN
to make things worse, the road i turned into was THE POLICE PARKING LOT.
and so i kept on driving...praying that the police woulnd't just like...run out and arrest me.
hahaha.
NOT.
traumatized.
haha
oops.
stupid london and their one way roads with islands.

3 Comments:

Blogger sindy said...

and u say i'm a bad driver..at least i have not yet driven the wrong direction..LIKE YOU!!!!!!! u sux just as much as me!!! haha..

4:49 AM  
Blogger gendi said...

HAHAHAHAHA

omg! happened with my mom once!
we started driving up a slope where all these cars were speeding downhill. one way.

our whole family had a massive heart attack

glad you're safe :)

3:48 PM  
Blogger timmy said...

and this is why i'm excited to go to manitoba with you. hahhahaha

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home