Sunday, April 02, 2006

Another unproductive weekend at home...

Well, got back into London about 4 hours ago.
Went home friday for the weekend, just to see TIFF!! woohoo!
ok. to be honest. i'm just blogging for the sake of nothing to do for a total of 7 minutes.
do you want to know why? mainly cuz grey's anatomy is on in 7 minutes.
and i seriously dont' want to start anything that may require me to focus for more than 7 minutes.
cuz obviously, it doesn't do justice for me to start something, and not finish it...unless i can finish it in 6 minutes.

BUGGER. i just thought of something that i forgot. i left my camera at home. not my digital, my SLR one...crap!
meh...all i wanted to do with it was to give it to ben (yes you ben. you RSS'd my page, so now i can contact you through it! heh.) to finish the role of black and whites...so i can finally develop it...not that i remember what was on them anymore...haha!

oh wells.
5 minutes to go.
i think i'm going to chain myself to the library tomorrow. my psych project is due thursday.
all i really have to do is to revamp it a bit...make it more flowy....etc.
4 minutes. i think i'm gonna go downstairs and grab an apple to much on.
wait. that will make too much noise in my head. gah.

ok. 3 minutes. i'm going to go now. bye!
thanks for stopping by!!!


heh. i'm totally random. this is what happens when i'm restless...wait...that's all the time! *headdesk*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home