Thursday, February 16, 2006

So I'm just sitting here in my youth in conflict with the law class, and i just looked up one of my exam marks from this week.
So I'm just sitting here contemplating the marks that i'm getting. Now, I think that i'm pretty average in marks....but i'm just thinking. If i can put more of an effort in studyign for my courses, i could be more than average. Because the way i'm studying now, i'm totally just cramming...at the last minute. So what if i get off my butt and dont' cram? Do my readings before hand instead of just staying up half the night to read? what kind of marks would i get then? hrms..pondering pondering pondering........

so i have an exam on sat morning at 10.
what am i doing today?
Sindy and Jon Wong are coming in to London....so we're probably going to go out to dinner, get groceries (thanks sindy for your lovely breaking down car!)...and i'm probably not going to study. sighs. the cycle of life? or laziness? heh.

i WILL learn. one day. just not today.

2 Comments:

Blogger sindy said...

dun make fun of my breaking down car.. at least it still works.. which is more than what i can say... at least ur not walking all the way to no frills :P

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Josemaphine!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home